- Bill-paying: processing bill payments, reconciling credit card statements, communicating with creditors regarding billing issues, organizing payment schedule, and managing monthly bills.
- Banking: prepare and deliver bank deposits, reconcile bank accounts, maintain bank record organization.
- Tax Records: organizing, recording.
- Medical Claims Assistance: review claims and EOBs, communicate with providers and payors when needed.
- Life Management Document Organization: compile your will, medical directives, contracts, asset listing, memorial guide, and other vital documents.
- QuickBooks: assisting with setup, input, correction, reports
- Accounts Payable: for small business owners.
- Payroll: prepare checks for employees and service providers, calculate federal and state withholding taxes, maintain records for year-end processing, prepare and submit W-2, 1099, and related forms.
- Office Services: filing system, technology, organization, correspondence.
- Complete Unfinished Projects: by request
- Referrals: to legal, tax, financial professionals, home health services, estate planning, home maintenance or repair, and more.
- Notary Service: signature notarization.